- This event has passed.
St Pats Parking Lot Bash
March 17 @ 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
The safety of our community is our number one priority. After monitoring recent changes in recommendations for mass events, we decided to cancel this year’s parking lot St. Patrick’s Day event. We are continuing to work closely with our City Commission and our local business community to ensure the health and safety of our beautiful small town.
Today we have also released the following statement below to our customers:
Keeping you and our staff safe is our top priority, so we wanted to share with you the plan we have in place to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as well as the deliberate and additional precautions we are taking.
The Flagler Tavern will remain open until we determine, if necessary, that circumstances are unsafe for our guests and staff members or if we are ordered to close as a result of a government action. Our plan is to continue serving you as long as possible.
To do so, we have initiated additional precautionary measures to protect our staff and our guests from the spread of the virus. We are closely following all CDC, World Health Organization, National Restaurant Association, state and local health authority recommendations.
The Flagler Tavern adheres to ServSafe guidelines administered by the National Restaurant Association. All of our managers are ServSafe certified. All employees are required by state law to pass ServSafe food handlers’ certification.
Flagler Tavern follows and exceeds strict local public health guidelines. To accomplish these very important aspects of our business, Flagler Tavern has increased safety protocols and best practices in place, including guidance from ServSafe including, but not limited to:
- Flagler Tavern requires our employees to properly wash hands and adhere to professional personal hygiene standards. We have provided additional sanitation stations and sanitizer for all of our staff.
- Today and every day sanitation is a high priority. Flagler Tavern requires our staff to sanitize! Every glass, dish, silverware, cooking equipment etc are sanitized each and every time they pass through our dish machine. Our staff uses food grade sanitizers to clean all cooking surfaces, cutting boards, bar tops, and tables. Our staff uses “sanitation buckets’ with wiping clothes throughout the kitchen and server areas.
- We will be adding additional shift personnel for the express purpose of sanitizing guest tables and restrooms.
- We will be adding sanitation stations and provide hand sanitizer to our bartenders for use in between each transaction.
- We will be adding a sanitation station at the entrance of our building for guest convenience.
- In keeping with social distancing recommendations, we have taken the necessary steps to provide an environment conducive to social distancing. We ask that each customer uses their best efforts to be aware of their surrounds and participate in social distancing. If you have any questions or concerns a staff member is always available to assist you.
- Flagler Tavern strictly adheres to a “no bare hand” contact rule when preparing and cooking your food. The use of gloves is a high priority.
- Flagler Tavern continues to share public health information from state and federal officials with all employees that includes facts about how to stay safe and prevent illness from spreading. Our greatest focus has been on regularly washing hands, avoiding handshakes and staying home if employees feel sick or may have been exposed. We have strongly recommended that all employees cancel or postpone any non-essential travel.
- Flagler Tavern employs a professional cleaning service that uses surface sanitizers to clean our bathrooms in additional to a full cleaning of our entire building daily.
Health and safety are all of our responsibilities. We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out. Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you have to sneeze or cough, and please stay home if you are sick.
You can still order your favorite Flagler Tavern food to go during this time! Just give us a call at 386-402-8861 and we’ll get you taken care of. You may also order for delivery through one of several popular online delivery services such as GrubHub, UberEats and DoorDash for Flagler Tavern food deliveries to your door. Please note when ordering for delivery you are ordering from the delivery service and they are in turn ordering from us. Any questions regarding orders through an online service should be directly to them.
We feel confident that our state and local communities will be back to normal business very soon, as will the nation. We intend to be open, clean and safe for you every step of the way.
We at Flagler Tavern wish you and your family the best as we get through this together!