Dear Flagler Tavern Friends and Family:
We are overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support during this most difficult time, as we mourn the loss of our beloved Mike Clements. On behalf of his wife Dawn, their family and his friends and partners Theo and Esperanza Mundell and Sherman Reid and Jenny Gordillo we extend a humble thank you.
We ask that you continue to keep his wife Dawn in your prayers as we gather together to celebrate the life of a truly wonderful human being this coming Thursday, August 24th. Services and viewing will be held at Settle Wilder Funeral Home from 11am to 1pm with a celebration of life immediately following at the Grille at Riverview from 1pm to 4pm.
In lieu of flowers, the family kindly requests that you consider making a donation to one of the following charities in Mike’s name:
- Fundación Infantil Ronald McDonald Puerto Rico: Ways to donate:
- ACH: Banco Popular de Puerto Rico Route # 021502011 Acct # 030430992
- Online donations: https://app.theauxilia.com/pay/557eb3df-557c-9b87-b12a-499a55f0ab86
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6NG8QZAXPELNE&ssrt=1692327931771
- Check: 250 Convento St. San Juan, PR 00912
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital: To donate, please visit their website: https://www.stjude.org/donate