Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
1. The Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program is a Flagler Tavern program that rewards our guests with points for their purchases. Reward members receive points for qualifying restaurant transactions by presenting your Loyalty Card and time of payment. Once a guest earns 150 points, these points will be redeemed for a $10 reward. Members also receive special offers.
2. You must be eighteen (18) years or older to become a Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program member.
3. Purchase is not necessary to get a Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program membership. Simply stop by Flagler Tavern at any time and request a card, then visit FlaglerTavern.com and sign up. As a bonus, you will earn 25 bonus points just for joining the program.
4. Only one active membership per person at a time is allowed. The Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program is intended for individual use only.
5. You must provide us with a valid email address and mobile number to qualify.
6. Upon becoming a Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program member, eligible guests are subject to these Terms & Condition.
7. Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program points are available on qualifying purchases at our Flagler Tavern location only. Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program rewards can be applied to qualifying purchases at our Flagler Tavern location only. Points are credited to your account when providing your Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program information to the designated recipient, which may be your server, manager or to the program website at flaglertavern.com
8. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards, rewards, discounts, promotions, tax or tip.
9. Points are awarded only to the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program member who pays the check. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient is an active Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program member, points will be issued when the member uses the gift card on qualifying purchases at our Flagler Tavern location.
10. Flagler Tavern reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program, and to amend, limit, modify or add to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
11. Except where required by law, points have no cash value and are surrendered for award redemption only.
12. To qualify for points on a catered event or banquet function, you must be an active Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program prior to booking the event and the member must be the individual paying for the event. Points will not be issued for room rental or service charges. Limit 500 points per event or banquet function.
13. Flagler Tavern may engage in periodic audits of a member’s account. Flagler Tavern reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means or in a manner not authorized by the Terms and Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program under applicable law.
14. Accumulated points are not member property and may be revoked, canceled, limited or modified at any time, even though such action may affect a member’s right to previously accumulated points.
15. Flagler Tavern will not disclose the information that you provide in connection with your membership in the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program to anyone else but may use your information and other members’ information internally and externally as part of its marketing research.
16. By Joining the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program you agree to OPT-IN to receive periodic email or SMS text communication about the status of your Loyalty Program Rewards, changes in Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program Benefits, Rewards and Terms and Conditions. You also agree to OPT-IN to receive the Flagler Tavern Weekly Email Newsletter which may contain updates and special reward offers for Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program Members.
17. Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program points and rewards are not transferable. Federal and state tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program member.
18. Flagler Tavern employees are not eligible to participate in the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program.
19. Flagler Tavern is not responsible for points or awards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use, including fraud caused by lost or stolen membership including any loss of points or awards as a result of a lost or stolen membership. Flagler Tavern and each of its affiliates are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damage of members or other third parties arising from or in connection with the use/misuse of rewards and/or participation in the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program.
20. The Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program is subject to applicable state, federal and local laws and regulations.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of state of Florida, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program are hereby excluded, and all members expressly waive any and all such rights.
22. By becoming a member of the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Flagler Tavern Loyalty Program will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Flagler Tavern and/or its affiliates of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to judicial arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Florida, USA area before one (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.